TheDadsnet has been accepted onto Facebook’s brand new, global initiative. The Facebook Community Leadership Program (FCLP) brings together 100 communities from around the world to offer them support, tools and funding to further develop and grow their communities.
Out of 6000 applications across 350 countries,
This achievement means 3 things:
- TheDadsnet will receive support directly from Facebook HQ in San Fransisco and also their London HQ.
- TheDadsnet will have access to tools and knowledge that other communities and platforms won’t have.
- TheDadsnet will receive significant funding to continue to grow.
Why are we telling you this?
We’re telling you this for a number of reasons:
- To show you that Facebook believes in us. And they really do! They chose us and that’s why, when it comes advertising with us you know, you can trust us. You know we’re genuine. You know we’re credible. And you know we’re onto something special!
- It shows you that we’re going to be constantly growing and building our platform, with the help of Facebook.
- It shows that if you want to reach dads, the Facebook-chosen platform for reaching dads is the #1 place to do just that.
There’s no doubt that this is a hugely exciting chapter to our journey so far and one that we want to share with all the potential partners out there.
Please do get in touch with any questions you might have about the FCLP and how you could partner with us.